Fruit & Vegetables
HYTT provides high-end vacuum solutions for fruit & vegetables waste and is specialized in internal transport of waste and by-products. HYTT uses a closed piping system which sucks waste or products away from the production area to a central point elsewhere in the fruit processing plant and/or vegetable processing plant. By using a closed piping system, there is a significant reduce in cross contamination risk. Next to this great benefit, the HYTT system also improves the overall hygiene, the safetery and also reduces the needed labour. Thanks to the HYTT vacuum system, internal manual transport of waste is eliminated.
- Salad waste, leaves, cores and trimmings
- Fruit- and vegetable waste
- Fruit cores, pips and peelings
- Onionskin, bad onions and top tails
- Floor waste
- Waste from high care areas